End User License Agreement
The following End User License Agreement represents the contractual conditions between you, the end-user (“Licensee”) and Typhonic Samples and/or manufacturer (“Licensor”) for the use of typhonicsamples.com (“Website”) and all Typhonic Sample related products provided by the Licensor (“Product”). Please note that if there are any uncertainties regarding this License Agreement feel free to contact the Licensor at firstname.lastname@example.org. When something is unclear or not mentioned in this document, Typhonic Samples acts – and expects the licensee to act – by the Principles of Natural Justice and Principle of Equity.
- The Licensor grants the Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and download one copy of the Product.
- The Licensee is granted to use the Product in combination with other sounds in any type of musical composition.
- The Licensee is not allowed to use the Product in isolation in any type of musical production and/or any type of competitive products.
- The Product is royalty-free.
- The sounds remain the property of the Licensor and are licensed to the Licensee. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
- To compress the size of the Product it is provided in .zip or .rar format. We recommend WinRAR or jZip to decompress the file.
- It is the full responsibility of the Licensee to make sure the internet connection is fast enough to download the Product and to be able to decompress the file. However, feel free to contact email@example.com for help.
- Typhonic Samples has the right to edit and/or update a product at any time and is not forced to provide customers who have already bought the product with a the edited/updated version. However, when it’s a bug fix, Typhonic Samples will provide everyone who bought the product with the newest version. A notice will be sent via email.
- The Product can be downloaded after the payment is completed. You will not receive any download links until full payment is received.
- The download link will be available for 72 hours.
- If you do not receive the download link within 12 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All sales are final.
- Typhonic Samples does not provide refunds for intangible products.